How to adopt and take care of a dog?
- Would you like to have a dog or your children insist on adopting one?
- Existence seems a little too complicated and sad sometimes?
- A puppy can brighten your day and bring you a lot of affection but it requires attention and availability.
- Discover easy and cheap little guides that will help you to bring Nature into your daily life!
In this collection, we want to share with you our experiences both in breeding and care of small animals of all kinds. In our « Aventura Parc » we even had a mini zoo with rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, chinchillas, quails and we tried to transmit to the little ones (and the big ones too!) the love for animals in giving them advice on how to take good care of them.
In this little book you will discover not only the story of Oscar, a very funny Basset Adi adopted since it was very small, with many anecdotes and characteristics of this breed, but also practical and useful tips to take care of any dog. Health, hygiene, food and communication with these intelligent and sensitive pets will have no secrets for you.
What are you going to find in this small guide?
- tips and tricks to take care of your dog
- basic knowledge for feeding a dog
- notions of education and communication with a dog
- basic notions of hygiene and dog care.
- accessories needed to adopt a dog
So, are you ready to read a funny story in which you will learn what you need to know before adopting a dog in such a way that this experience is enjoyable and positive for the pet as well as for yourself?
Adrian, Cristina & Olivier