Organize a survival module in the wild for your team, seriously?
- Do you think it is impossible to create and reach peak performance within a team while having fun?
- Wrong! This is perfectly possible and YOU cand do it for your own team!
- Our “Team Building inside” booklets collection will prove it!
- Discover energizing and playful activities which will help you to create and live the team spirit 🙂
We have more of a decade of experience organizing and facilitating dozens of team building events involving hundreds of participants for groups ranging from 7 to 500 people, adults and youth.
We wish to share with you our useful knowledge and tips to help you advance your team with cost-effectively info and tools.
You will find activities that will stimulate the participants and encourage them to reveal their qualities and their pleasure to work together.
N°9 – Survival in nature
In this ninth issue you will find a survival module in the nature with dynamic and creative team building activities to awaken the spirit of adventure of your participants, but also to encourage them to find solutions to survive on an island and to make them working together to achieve their common goal! The day will end with the organization of a picnic in the countryside with the food that teams would have won at the end of the trials.
What will you find in this “Team Building inside”?
- several creative, energizing and “seriously organizational” activities
- “pictoskills” icons with specific skills emphasized within each activity
- photos illustrating the activities
- detailed description, required material and all the necessary stages in order to easity organize and debrief the exercise
- our pro tips
So, are you ready to create and live the team spirit?! Yes?
Let’s dot it!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere