Would you like to discover the cradle of jazz, but also an exciting city?
So … Welcome to New Orleans, a city full of cultural and historical treasures, well-preserved colonial architecture, warm people, refined gastronomy with Creole, French and Spanish influences!
- Do you think it’s too far or too expensive for you?
- Think again!
- Our guide will definitely prove it to you.
- Discover at your own pace and browse by photos, places or hobbies 🙂
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 5O countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a FREE UDEMY COURSE included with our tips & tricks to travel without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays… differently!
In this innovative guide Voyage Experience, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our crush on New Orleans, this jewel with a lively, dynamic atmosphere, lulled by music and with the special flavors of Cajun cuisine.
So, if you do not know where to spend the next holidays, why not pay a visit for a few days to this magnificent city of Louisiana, an American state which is increasingly reconnecting with its French roots and where you will discover, in its bayous, extraordinary nature, fragments of well-preserved history and tasty cuisine? All its treasures await you.
With this responsive eGuide, use your smartphone or tablet even without internet connection and browse throughout all the data, choosing one of the 3 intuitive methods available:
- By location: use a “classical” geographical display with high-resolution maps
- By photograph: pick-up one of the hundreds of photos and jump to the corresponding section
- By affinity or passion: tap on one of the colored icons illustrating your interests during a trip and get a list of the matching locations!
What are you going to get from this guide Voyage Experience?
- 2 touristic sections
- + 50 photos
- a special gastronomic section to cook delicious dishes back home
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- A FREE UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel without ruining yourself
What other people say about this FREE course (2000+ students):
- “I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you.” – James Stewart
- “The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information.” – Kamel Halabi
- “very informative and knowledgeable on travel” – Rudra Toulon
- “This was an informative course with actionable information.” – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere