Wanna have a smart, cheap & inspiring travel experience?
Welcome to this free course, it will help you travel and make your dream come true!
- Do you think that travel is not for you: too expensive or over-complicated?
- Make no mistake: this is possible!
- This free course will definitely change your mind.
- Discover simple and easy tips to make you travel and energize your life 🙂
Hi, we are Cristina & Olivier, a couple of life adventurers & entrepreneurs. We have thousands of students and readers all around the world enjoying our english, french & spanish ebooks and courses. Join our community 🙂
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 45 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you!
We have published a “Travel eGuide” collection that you may want to read for free with Kindle Premium and we are happy to offer you this FREE COURSE with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays… differently!
In this course, we will explain to you our tips that helped us travel, and catch creative energy to launch our companies and a useful Travel eGuide collection. Each of this eGuide is a vitaminized additive to other tourist books: we will share with you our passion for travel and our discoveries made on the road.
With this responsive Travel eGuide, use your smartphone or tablet without internet connection and browse throughout all the data, choosing one of the 3 intuitive methods available:
- By location: use a “classical” geographical display with high-resolution maps
- By photograph: pick-up one of the hundreds of photos and jump to the corresponding section
- By affinity or passion: tap on one of the colored icons illustrating your interests during a trip and get a list of the matching locations!
What is the used terminology?
In this course we will cover: traveling tips, plan, save money, pass / coupon, plane, accommodation, insurance, vaccination, luggages…
What are you going to get from this free course?
- high-quality videos including “talking heads”
- presentations and commented slideshows, photographs
- Link to the course syllabus containing all resources
- Link to a zipped html bookmarks file easily usable on your preferred internet browser
- Links to useful and free resources to prepare your next travel experience
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated methods & trips
What other people say about this free course (2000+ students):
- “I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you.” – James Stewart
- “The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information.” – Kamel Halabi
- “very informative and knowledgeable on travel” – Rudra Toulon
- “This was an informative course with actionable information.” – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere