Do you like to look behind stereotypes?
So, welcome to Bucharest, the capital of Romania. Marked in some places by the aberrations of communism, this city has been reinventing itself since the revolution of December 1989 and has many architectural treasures to discover!
- Do you want to rediscover a troubled history, meet warm and nice people?
- Do you dream of tasty and varied cuisine? Do you like architecture?
- So, Bucharest & its region will be the ideal destination for a weekend or a whole week!
- We hope that our eGuide Voyage Experience will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and browse through photos, sites or interests
We are Cristina & Olivier Rebière and travel the world since we are students. We have visited more than 50 countries and love finding solutions to travel at affordable prices and maximize our budget to discover hidden treasures during our stay, just like you!
Prepare and live your holiday … differently!
In fact, in this innovative Voyage Experience guide, which is a vitamin supplement to classic tourist guides, we share with you our passion for travel and our crush for Bucharest. It is a city that will seduce the authentic travelers by the diversity of its treasures: communist buildings, typical brancovenesc style palaces, parks, beautiful Orthodox churches, an exceptional and varied architecture. It is a city where life is good with a unique atmosphere, with lively terraces, cheap typical restaurants :-), with lots of shops, original museums and a rich cultural life.
So, if you do not know where to spend your next holidays or an extended weekend, why not make a visit to the capital of Romania – Bucharest?
- + 40 photos
- 3 tourist sections
- Special tight budget
- Trip tested and validated
- a gourmet section to cook delicious dishes back home
- a travel lexicon in Romanian to get by in the street
- A free UDEMY TRAINING to learn our tips & tricks to Travel without breaking the bank
Testimonies of other people on this training (more than 400 francophone students, more than 4000 anglophones)
- “Very well done course. One feels the experience of Cristina. A course that I highly recommend to anyone who really wants to travel and prepare well for his trip.” – Marc
- “his training is useful & Beneficial for beginner travelers who want to visit the world. I liked the organization of sections & Detailed information.” – Kamel Halabi
So, are you ready to take off ?
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere