Discover Salvador, the key to Bahia’s treasures!
South America. Brasil. Wow!
Bahia … Salvador de Bahia. Just the name makes you dream, doesn’t it?
Just hearing it, you can feel the exotic wind inviting us to leave, the fire of samba transporting us to the famous Carnival, the land of bossa nova. Do you feel it?
So pack your bags with us and fly to South America in this great city which was the first capital of Brazil:
- a city that vibrates to the sound of parties, drums and music
- beautiful sandy beaches
- sea water at 25°C all year round
- delicous dishes that will make you melt
- nice and colorful crafts and low prices
We are Cristina & Olivier Rebière and travel the world since we are students. We have visited more than 50 countries and love finding solutions to travel at affordable prices and maximize our budget to discover hidden treasures during our stay, just like you!
Prepare and live your holiday … differently!
In fact, in this innovative guide Voyage Experience, which is a vitamin supplement to classic tourist guides, we share with you our passion for travel and our crush for Salvador de Bahia and its region. You will find a plan of visit, the churches, the districts and various culinary delights to taste. We will also go to the beach to soak our feet in the Atlantic which, far from the frost of the northern hemisphere, has tropical temperatures. A true happiness which, we hope, will make you also fall in love with Salvador!
So if you do not know where to spend your next holidays, why not have a trip in Brazil, which is not that far at all?
What will you get with this guide Voyage Experience ?
- 30 photos
- 2 tourist sections
- Special budget tight
- Trip tested and validated
- A gastronomy section for you to cook some recipes back home 🙂
- a travel lexicon
- A FREE UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel FREE without ruining yourself
What other people say about this FREE course (2000+ students):
- “I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you.” – James Stewart
- “The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information.” – Kamel Halabi
- “very informative and knowledgeable on travel” – Rudra Toulon
- “This was an informative course with actionable information.” – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere