Do you like discovering beautiful regions?
So, welcome to Zaragoza, the capital of Aragon, Spain, a beautiful city in a great country, offering beautiful landscapes, a rich architecture, perfect reflection of the history and the mixture of cultures that characterize this region. Discover also some tourist pearls located not far from there…
- Do you want to discover history, meet warm people and enjoy a tasty and varied gastronomy?
- Do you like architecture?
- So, Zaragoza and Aragon will be perfect, whether for a weekend or a whole week!
- In fact, we hope that our guide Voyage Experience will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and browse through photos, sites or your interests.
We are Cristina and Olivier. We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 50 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you!
Prepare and live your holidays… differently!
In this innovative guide, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our crush for this marvelous city of Zaragoza and also the region of Aragon. You will find castles, museums, valleys and delicious tapas. A festival of colors and images that will make you fall in love with the North of Spain!
So, if you do not know where to spend your next vacation or an extended weekend, why not pay a visit to these beautiful places in Aragon: Zaragoza and its surroundings?
What are you going to get from this guide Voyage Experience?
- + 30 photos
- 4 touristic sections
- pre-downloaded maps
- special tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- a gastronomic section to cook bavarian tasty meals back home
- a travel lexicon
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina and Olivier Rebiere