Do you like to discover new charming cities?
So welcome to Turin, the capital of Piedmont, in Italy, a beautiful city full of history, culture and great treasures to discover!
- Do you want to discover some history, meet warm people and enjoy a tasty and varied gastronomy? Do you like architecture?
- Then, Turin and its region will make the ideal destination whether for a weekend or a whole week!
- In fact, we hope that our guide will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and flip through photos, sites or your interests.
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 50 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a free UDEMY COURSE included with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays… differently!
In this innovative guide, which is a vitamin supplement to classic tourist guides, we share with you our passion for travel and our love and experience in Turin. It is a city that will seduce the most discerning travelers by the diversity of its treasures: superb palaces, parks, magnificent churches, an exceptional architecture. It is a gorgeous city with a charming atmosphere, with lively terraces, gelaterias and cafeterias that invite you to have a good coffee with one of their tasty ice cream or pastry, with lots of shops for shopping lovers, breathtaking museums and a rich cultural life.
So if you do not know where to spend your next holiday or an extended weekend, why do not take a tour in this beautiful city of Italy – Turin?
What are you going to get from this guide Voyage Experience?
- + 60 photos
- 3 touristic sections
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- a gastronomic section to cook delicious Italian dishes back at home
- A lexicon in Italian to be able to have a conversation in the street
- A free UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel without ruining yourself
What other people say about this course (2000+ students):
- « I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you. » – James Stewart
- « The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information. » – Kamel Halabi
- « very informative and knowledgeable on travel » – Rudra Toulon
- « This was an informative course with actionable information. » – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready to take off?
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere