Discover Bangkok and its fascinating region!
Find other treasures, such as… Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Kanchanaburi, Lopburi and Nakhon Pathom!
- Do you think Buddhist temples, golden stuppas, welcoming people are too far away?
- Well, just come to Bangkok and hit the road!
- Our Travel eGuide will definitely change your mind.
- Discover at your own pace and browse by photos, places or hobbies 🙂
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 50 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a UDEMY COURSE included with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays… differently!
In this innovative Travel eGuide, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and uncover for you Bangkok and 5 other cities in the area of the Thai capital!
So, if you do not know where to spend the next holidays, why not pay a visit for a few days or more to this beautiful part of Thailand? Real magic exists in Asia! Visit Bangkok and its region!
With this responsive eGuide, use your smartphone or tablet without internet connection and browse throughout all the data, choosing one of the 3 intuitive methods available:
- By location: use a “classical” geographical display with high-resolution maps
- By photograph: pick-up one of the hundreds of photos and jump to the corresponding section
- By affinity or passion: tap on one of the colored icons illustrating your interests during a trip and get a list of the matching locations!
What are you going to get from this Travel eGuide: Bangkok & its region?
- 200+ pages of high quality content
- 70+ photos
- 6 touristic sections
- 6+ high-quality pre-downloaded maps
- 3 mini atlases: fruits & vegetables, flora and wildlife
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- A gastronomy section for you to cook some Thai recipes back home 🙂
- A UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel FREE without ruining yourself
What other people say about this course (4000+ students):
- “I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you.” – James Stewart
- “The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information.” – Kamel Halabi
- “very informative and knowledgeable on travel” – Rudra Toulon
- “This was an informative course with actionable information.” – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere