Want to discover an unusual island?
So, welcome to Taiwan, an affordable destination with exotic charms!
- You want to discover Asia, Chinese culture, its temples, its gastronomy and go from surprise to surprise?
- So, Taiwan is for you!
- We hope that our Travel eGuide will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and browse through photos, sites or interests
We are Cristina & Olivier Rebière and travel the world since we are students. We have visited more than 50 countries and love finding solutions to travel at affordable prices and maximize our budget to discover hidden treasures during our stay, just like you!
Prepare and live your holiday … differently!
In fact, in this innovative Travel eGuide, which is a vitamin supplement to classic tourist guides, we share with you our passion for travel and our crush for Taiwan, the Republic of China, which is full of historical riches. A pearl that will please most travelers by the diversity of its treasures: dynamic and modern cities, beaches and temples …
So if you do not know where to spend your next vacation, why not take a tour of this island off mainland China?
With this responsive eGuide, use your tablet or smartphone without internet connection and navigate through all the information by choosing from the 3 available methods:
- By site: Use a « classic » geographic display with high-resolution maps
- By photo: Choose one of the photos and « jump » in the corresponding section
- By affinity or interest: Select one of the thematic icons and get a list of the corresponding websites!
What will you get with this Travel eGuide: Taiwan?
- 200+ pages of quality content
- 100+ photos
- 13 tourist sections
- Special budget tight
- Trip tested and validated
- An exotic fruit section to discover new tastes
- A UDEMY TRAINING to learn our tips & tricks to Travel without breaking the bank
Testimonies of other people on this training (more than 400 francophone students, more than 4000 anglophones)
- « Very well done course. One feels the experience of Cristina. A course that I highly recommend to anyone who really wants to travel and prepare well for his trip. « – Marc
- « This training is useful & Beneficial for beginner travelers who want to visit the world. I liked the organization of sections & Detailed information. « – Kamel Halabi
In conclusion, Taiwan is a true pearl that is full of beauties to discover!
So, are you ready to take off ?
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere