Want to design a 3D plan to create a recreational park, a tree climbing course, a house?
- Do you need a preliminary draft of a terrain to draw 3-dimensional plans and make your dream come true?
- You do not have the means or the desire to call on professionals and want to take the measurements by yourself?
- Discover a simple step-by-step,, which will allow you to take the necessary steps: you will need a compass , a clinometer and a some material.
- You will learn how to use the SketchUp Make software basic functions in order to create a cloud of points and a terrain with textures for an optimal 3D optimal rendering.
- Discover easy and cheap little books that will help you bring Nature into your daily life!
We have more than a decade of experience in the design and construction of acrobatic tree climbing structures. We have developed a simple method that will allow you to get good quality 3D plans 🙂
We want to share with you our useful knowledge and tips that will help you make significant savings.
You will discover useful little handbooks, always at your fingertips 🙂
N°10 – Mapping a forest or a land
In this issue we will see how to map trees or stakes spread over a sloping terrain and transcribe this “cloud of points” on a free 3D modeling software.
What will you find within this ” Nature Passion”?
- Notions of geometry and polar coordinates
- List of needed equipment
- Complete methodology (illustrations and tables)
- Introduction to using the SketchUp software
- Creating simple textures
So, are you ready to map your land by yourself?
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere