Do you like discovering beautiful regions?
So, you should love the Aragon , this stunning region in Spain. Discover the beautiful provinces of Zaragoza, Teruel, and Huesca. Take a stroll through Zaragoza, the magnificent capital of Aragon, or the superb Teruel, a true jewel of Mudéjar art.
Aragon offers varied landscapes, from the most arid to the greenest, rich architecture, a perfect reflection of the history and cultural blend that characterizes this region. Also, discover some tourist hidden gems such as Albarracín, Ainsa, Alquézar, and Huesca.
- Do you want to discover history, meet warm people and enjoy a tasty and varied gastronomy?
- Do you like architecture, gorgeous castles, stunning villages?
- So, Aragon is the perfect region, whether for a weekend, a whole week or even more!
- In fact, we hope that our guide Voyage Experience will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and browse through photos, sites or your interests.
We are Cristina and Olivier. We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 50 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you!
Prepare and live your holidays… differently!
In this innovative guide, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our favorite spots in Aragon. You will find beautiful cities, stunning castles, amazing museums, deep valleys, and delicious tapas. A festival of colors and cultures that will make you fall in love with the North of Spain!
So, if you don’t know where to spend your next vacation or a long weekend, why not take a visit to these wonderful sites in Aragon, Zaragoza and its surroundings?
What are you going to get from this guide Voyage Experience?
- + 60 photos
- 6 touristic sections
- pre-downloaded maps
- special tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- a gastronomic section to cook bavarian tasty meals back home
- a travel lexicon
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere