Would you like to meet History at every street corner?
So… Welcome to Warsaw and Lodz, in Poland, right in the heart of Central Europe, two beautiful cities of the old continent!
- Would you like to be amazed by the beauty of these two cities and by the astonishing reconstruction of this capital completely destroyed during the second world war?
- Warsaw and Lodz are waiting for you!
- We hope that our travel eGuide will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and browse through photos, sites or interests.
We are Cristina & Olivier Rebière and travel the world since we are students. We have visited more than 60 countries and love finding solutions to travel at affordable prices and maximize our budget to discover hidden treasures during our stay, just like you!
Prepare and live your holiday … differently!
In fact, in this innovative eGuide, which is a vitaminized supplement to classic tourist guides, we share with you our passion for travel and our crush for Warsaw and Lodz, two amazing cities that worth the travel!
So, if you do not know where to spend your next holidays or an extended weekend, why not make a visit to Warsaw and Lodz? All their treasures are waiting for you.
With this responsive eGuide, use your tablet or smartphone without internet connection and navigate through all the information by choosing from the 3 available methods:
- By site: Use a « classic » geographic display with high-resolution maps
- By photo: Choose one of the photos and « jump » in the corresponding section
- By affinity or interest: Select one of the thematic icons and get a list of the corresponding websites!
What will you get with this eGuide Voyage Experience?
- + 50 photos
- 2 tourist sections
- Special budget tight
- Trip tested and validated
- A gastronomy section for you to cook some recipes back home
- A FREE UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel FREE without ruining yourself
What other people say about this FREE course (2000+ students):
- « I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you. » – James Stewart
- « The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information. » – Kamel Halabi
- « very informative and knowledgeable on travel » – Rudra Toulon
- « This was an informative course with actionable information. » – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready to take off? Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere