Would you like to discover a new charming town?
So welcome to Milan, the capital of Lombardy, Italy, a magnificent city in a beautiful region, filled with history, culture and great treasures to discover! You will also discover the magnificent lakes of Como and Maggiore and the cities of Bergamo, Pavia and Novara.
- Do you want to discover history, meet warm people and enjoy tasty and varied cuisine? Do you like architecture?
- So Milan and its region are the ideal destination whether for a weekend or a whole week!
- We hope that our guide Voyage Experience will prove it to you.
- Read at your own pace and browse through photos, sites or interests
We are Cristina & Olivier Rebière and travel the world since we are students. We have visited more than 50 countries and love finding solutions to travel at affordable prices and maximize our budget to discover hidden treasures during our stay, just like you!
Prepare and live your holiday … differently!
In fact, in this innovative Voyage Experience guide, which is a vitamin supplement to classic tourist guides, we share with you our passion for travel and our crush for Milan. It is a city that will charm the most demanding travelers with the diversity of its treasures: superb palaces, magnificent churches, exceptional architecture and beautiful museums. It is a city with lively terraces, gelaterias and cafeterias inviting you to have a good coffee accompanied by one of their tasty ice creams or pastries :-), with plenty of shops for shopping lovers, breathtaking museums and a rich cultural life.
So, if you do not know where to spend your next holidays or an extended weekend, why not make a visit to this grogeous city in Italy – Milan ?
What are you going to get from this Voyage Experience guide?
- + 30 photos
- 6 tourist sections
- Special tight budget
- Trip tested and validated
- a gourmet section to cook delicious dishes back home
- a travel lexicon in Italian to get by in the street
- A free UDEMY TRAINING to learn our tips & tricks to Travel without breaking the bank
Testimonies of other people on this training (more than 400 francophone students, more than 4000 anglophones)
- “Very well done course. One feels the experience of Cristina. A course that I highly recommend to anyone who really wants to travel and prepare well for his trip.” – Marc
- “his training is useful & Beneficial for beginner travelers who want to visit the world. I liked the organization of sections & Detailed information.” – Kamel Halabi
So, are you ready to take off ?
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere