Evaluate your learners with Google forms
- Are you a teacher and are you feeling the need to put in place an alternative pedagogy to make your learners succeed?
- Want to know how to set up quizzes easily accessible on smartphone, tablet or computer?
- This little guide will help you!
- Discover a simple, step-by-step approach with screenshots 🙂
We have more than a decade of experience in initial and continuing education of adults and young pupils or students.
We want to share with you our useful knowledge, our tips to help you easily create a dynamic and playful learning environment.
You will discover simple coaching sessions, ideas and methods that will simplify your life and enable you to work collaboratively and effectively in the classroom and motivate your learners.
What will you find in this practical and useful « Use Google Forms for evaluation » guide?
- 8 detailed sections
- how to choose a platform adapted to the needs of your students and yours
- quiz creation, questions
- sharing the quiz, exploiting graphics and data
- sending a badge by email on success at the quiz
- 30+ screenshots
- 120+ pages of useful and easily actionable information
- a simple and systematic method
So, are you ready to implement quizzes in your class ?
OK, let’s go!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere