Gamification of a course session to boost the motivation of your learners!
- Are you a teacher or trainer and feel the need to put in place an alternative pedagogy to make your learners succeed?
- Would you like to know how to set up the gamification of an educational session?
- This little guide will help you!
- Discover a simple, step-by-step approach with screenshots 🙂
We have more than a decade of experience in initial and continuing education of adults and young people.
We want to share with you our useful knowledge, our tips to help you easily create a dynamic and playful learning environment.
You will discover simple educational sessions, ideas and methods that will simplify your life and allow you to work collaboratively and effectively in class and motivate your learners.
What are you going to find in this practical and useful guide “Motivating your class through play n°1”?
- 5 detailed sections
- Definition and pedagogical objectives of gamification
- Educational lexicon
- The games that work
- Preparation and progress of a gamified session
- + 100 pages of useful and easily realizable information
- A simple and systematic method
So, are you ready to implement ludification in your classroom?
OK, let’s go!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere